Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||William Fleming; Fleming family.; Johns family.; Mary Newton Stanard; Robert Conway Stanard; William Glover Stanard; Stanard family.; Martha Virginia Cowan Stanard Wooldridge; William Beverley Wooldridge; Wooldridge family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Stanard family.; Mary Newton Stanard; William Glover Stanard
|Notes:||In the collections of the Virginia Historical Society, Richmond, Va. (Mss1/St242/a).|
Also, includes correspondence, 1875-1930, of William Glover Stanard (1858-1933), historian and genealogist of Richmond, Va., and related records concerning his education at the College of William and Mary, service as corresponding secretary of the Virginia Historical Society, and involvement with the Association for the Preservation of Virginia Antiquities (especially concerning the restoration of the Jamestown Church and the Jamestown Exposition of 1907); correspondence, 1894-1928, of his wife, Mary Mann Page (Newton) Stanard (1865-1929), and related materials concerning her career as an author and historian and her work with the Edgar Allan Poe Shrine in Richmond, Va.; and other scattered papers of members of the Fleming, Johns, and Wooldridge families.
- Fleming, William, -- 1736-1824.
- Fleming family.
- Johns family.
- Stanard, Mary Newton, -- 1865-1929.
- Stanard, Robert Conway, -- 1833-1861.
- Stanard, William Glover, -- 1859-1933.
- Stanard family.
- Wooldridge, Martha Virginia Cowan Stanard, -- 1838-1920.
- Wooldridge, William Beverley, -- 1827-1881.
- Wooldridge family.
- Association for the Preservation of Virginia Antiquities.
- College of William and Mary -- Students -- History -- 19th century.
- Confederate States of America. -- Army -- Military life.
- Confederate States of America. -- Army. -- Virginia Artillery. -- Richmond Howitzers.
- Confederate States of America. -- Army. -- Cavalry regiment, 4th.
- Confederate States of America. -- War Department.
- Edgar Allan Poe Shrine (Richmond, Va.)
- Virginia Historical Society (Richmond, Va.)
- Chesterfield County (Va.) -- History -- 19th century.
- Coal mines and mining -- Virginia -- Chesterfield County -- History -- 19th century.
- Confederate States of America -- History -- Women's work.
- Historians -- Virginia -- History -- 20th century.
- Jamestown (Va.) -- Antiquities.
- Judges -- Virginia -- History -- 19th century.
- Kentucky -- Description and travel.
- Lawyers -- Virginia -- History -- 18th century.
- Widows -- Virginia -- History -- 19th century.
- Virginia -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Women -- Education -- Virginia -- History -- 19th century.
- Women authors -- Virginia -- History -- 20th century.