도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Benjamin Franklin; David Hall; William Hall; William Sellers; William Strahan|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|설명:||ca. 100 items.|
There are about 90 loose letters (some are photocopies) mainly from William Strahan to Hall, 1745-1775, concerning business matters, as well as English and American politics. Included in this group is correspondence relating to Hall and his publishing partnership, and his son William's partnership with Sellers. Items dating post-1772 are to and from Hall's son, William.
- Franklin, Benjamin, -- 1706-1790.
- Hall, David, -- 1714-1772.
- Hall, William.
- Sellers, William.
- Strahan, William, -- 1715-1785.
- Papermaking -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- 18th century.
- Printing industry -- United States -- Accounting -- 18th century.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 18th century.
- United States -- Politics and government -- To 1775.