도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Spencer Fullerton Baird; William Arnold Bromfield; Anna Maria Collinson; M A Curtis; William B Darlington; John Ward Dean; William H Dillingham; Eliza Fell; Asa Gray; Thomas Potts James; Benson John Lossing; Elizabeth C Morris; Ezra Michener; George F Randolph, of Philadelphia.; Lewis David von Schweinitz; Charles Wilkins Short; John Torrey; Darling family.|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|설명:||4.5 linear ft.|
Collection includes correspondence with botanists, physicians, scientists, scholars, political and public figures, publishers, business acquaintances, museum officials, friends, and family (10 v. in 8 boxes). Diaries cover his time in medical school, various trips through Pennsylvania, and the period 1815-1821 during which he was a congressman. Other volumes include a history of the Tullian Society of Philadelphia, log of the ship "Bengal" on a voyage from Calcutta toward Philadelphia, two scrapbooks of newspaper clippings pertaining to current events, items of interest, and history of the Revolutionary War, a book of various types of songs written by Darlington, some autobiographical material, and a book of minutes of the commissioners appointed to lay out a state road from New Hope to the state line toward Baltimore. Frequent correspondents include: Spencer F. Baird, Isabella Batchelder, Wm. Arnold Bromfield, Anna Maria Collinson, Moses A. Curtis, B.S. Barton Darlington, William B. Darlington, John Ward Dean, W.H. Dillingham, Eliza Fell, Asa Gray, Thomas P. James, Benson J. Lossing, Elizabeth C. Morris, Dr. Ezra Michener, George F. Randolph, Lewis D. v. Schweinitz, C.W. Short, and John Torrey.
- Baird, Spencer Fullerton, -- 1823-1887.
- Bromfield, William Arnold, -- 1801-1851.
- Collinson, Anna Maria.
- Curtis, M. A. -- (Moses Ashley), -- 1808-1872.
- Darlington, William B.
- Dean, John Ward, -- 1815-1902.
- Dillingham, William H., -- 1791-1854.
- Fell, Eliza, -- 1810-1891.
- Gray, Asa, -- 1810-1888.
- James, Thomas Potts, -- 1811-1889.
- Lossing, Benson John, -- 1813-1891.
- Morris, Elizabeth C.
- Michener, Ezra, -- 1794-1887.
- Randolph, George F., -- of Philadelphia.
- Schweinitz, Lewis David von, -- 1780-1834.
- Short, Charles Wilkins, -- 1794-1863.
- Torrey, John, -- 1796-1873.
- Darling family.
- Tullian Society.
- Bengal (Ship)
- Medicine -- Study and teaching -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Roads -- Pennsylvania -- Surveying.
- Songs -- United States.
- Humorous songs.
- Pennsylvania -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.
- Pennsylvania -- Description and travel.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- Washington (D.C.) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.