|提及的人：||Arabella Griffith Wharton; Mary Griffith; Mary E Griffith, (Of New Brunswick N.J.)|
Thomas I Wharton
|注意：||The material described in this catalog record is located in the collections of the Rutgers University Libraries (New Brunswick, N.J.)|
Letters received by Wharton and his wife, Arabella, from his mother-in-law, Mary Griffith (Mrs. John Griffith), concerning business affairs and personal and family matters; and poems and letters received by Arabella from her sister, Mary E. Griffith. Places represented include New York, N.Y., and Burlington and New Brunswick, N.J.
- New Jersey -- Family and personal papers -- 19th century.
- Pennsylvania -- Family and personal papers -- 19th century.
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Family and personal papers.
- New York (N.Y.)
- New Brunswick (N.J.) -- Family and personal papers.
- Burlington (N.J.)
- Wharton, Arabella Griffith -- Correspondence.
- Griffith, Mary, -- -1846 -- Correspondence.
- Griffith, Mary E. -- (Of New Brunswick, N.J.) -- Correspondence.