Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||B J Spalding; Spalding family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
B J Spalding; Guy Ignatius Chabrat; Benedict Joseph Flaget; Francis Xavier Gartland; Peter Richard Kenrick; Richard P Miles; M J Spalding; Peter Joseph Lavialle; Francis Chambige; W E Clark; Joseph Haseltine; James M Lancaster; L W Powell
|Description:||10 linear in.|
By priests including Francis Chambige, William E. Clark, Joseph Haseltine, and James M. Lancaster; by religious including Sisters of Charity of Nazareth, Sisters of Loretto, Jesuits, a Trappist, and a Dominican; and by lay people including L.W. Powell (Governor of Kentucky) and members of the Spalding family.
- Spalding, B. J. -- (Benedict Joseph), -- 1850?-1887.
- Catholic Church. -- Diocese of Bardstown (Ky.)
- Catholic Church. -- Diocese of Louisville (Ky.)
- Sisters of Loretto.
- Sisters of Charity of Nazareth (Nazareth, Ky.)
- Spalding family.
- Catholic Church -- Bishops -- Correspondence.
- Monasticism and religious orders.
- Monasticism and religious orders for women.