|提及的人：||Samuel T Pickard; Benjamin Paul Akers|
Elizabeth Akers Allen
|描述：||.25 linear ft.|
Correspondence and letters of Benjamin Paul Akers, Maine sculptor and artist and his wife, Elizabeth Akers Allen, chiefly relating to the life and career of Paul Akers, including letter of Samuel T. Pickard, of Amesbury, Mass., about Mrs. Akers, as well as an original ms. copy, on linen of The Pearl Diver and original ms. copy of The Lady of Stavoren; together with memorabilia including clippings, biographical sketches of Mrs. Akers, photograph of Paul Akers, and printed materials.
- Pickard, Samuel T. -- (Samuel Thomas), -- 1828-1915 -- Correspondence.
- Akers, Benjamin Paul, -- 1825-1861 -- Correspondence.
- American poetry -- 19th century.
- American poetry -- Women authors.
- American literature -- 19th century.
- American literature -- Women authors.
- Sculpture -- United States.
- Maine -- Biography.