Caricatures and cartoons
|提及的人：||Marge; Ruth Plumly Thompson|
|描述：||15.5 linear ft. (16 file boxes, 5 folio boxes, 9 folio+ boxes, 1 oversize box, 1 supersize folder, 4 photograph folders, 14 motion pictures, 1 audiotape, 2 phonograph records)|
Collection includes business contracts, correspondence with publishers, agents, etc.; fan mail; scrapbooks; published cartoons and comic strips; original artwork; Little Lulu products such as paper dolls, crayons, hair bows, mittens, etc; comic books in English and various foreign languages; early drawings including those in high school yearbooks and literary magazines; family autograph albums and Bible; motion pictures of Little Lulu Kleenex advertisements; etc.
- Marge, -- 1904-1993.
- Thompson, Ruth Plumly, -- 1893-1976.
- Artists as authors -- United States.
- Businesswomen -- United States.
- Caricatures and cartoons.
- Cartoonists -- United States.
- Cartoons and comics.
- Children -- Caricatures and cartoons.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- United States.
- Comic strip characters -- United States.
- Horses -- Caricatures and cartoons.
- Little Lulu (Fictitious character)
- Women cartoonists -- United States.
- Women-owned business enterprises -- United States.