Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Charles Hamilton Houston
|Description:||ca. 20 linear ft.|
Includes correspondence and other materials relating to Houston's legal work with the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, the Association of Colored Railway Trainmen and Locomotive Firemen, and the International Association of Railway Employees.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- African Americans -- Education.
- Segregation in education -- United States.
- African American labor union members.
- Labor unions -- Railroads.
- Association of Colored Railway Trainmen and Locomotive Firemen.
- International Association of Railway Employees.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- Howard University. -- School of Law.