Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Jeb Stuart; Robert E Lee; John Singleton Mosby|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Singleton Mosby
|Notes:||In the collections of the Virginia Historical Society, Richmond, Va. (Mss1/M8505/d).|
Also, includes two letters, 1885-1886, written by Mosby while a resident of San Francisco, Calif., concerning his politics and the American consulate in Hong Kong; and newspaper articles about the offer of command of the Chinese Army to Mosby, and his departure from Hong Kong.
- Stuart, Jeb, -- 1833-1864.
- Lee, Robert E. -- (Robert Edward), -- 1807-1870.
- Mosby, John Singleton, -- 1833-1916.
- United States. -- Department of the Interior -- Officials and employees.
- China. -- Lu chün -- History -- 19th century.
- Confederate States of America. -- Army. -- Virginia Cavalry Battalion, 43rd.
- United States. -- Navy -- Fuel.
- Gettysburg, Battle of, Gettysburg, Pa., 1863.
- Bull Run, 1st Battle of, Va., 1861.
- Philippines -- Foreign relations -- United States -- 19th century.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1885-1889.
- Diplomatic and consular service, American.
- Hong Kong (China) -- Foreign relations -- United States -- 19th century.