Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Arthur Bryant; Harlow D Curtis; Jennie Dunham Curtin Curtis; Fred Earle Dunham; Henry Bayard Dunham; Rufus Dunham; Newton H Curtis; Helen Francis Shedd; Minnie A B Wilson; Bryant family.; Buell family.; Craw family.; Putnam family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||6.5 cubic ft.|
Letters by Harlow D. Curtis to his mother, 1899-1910, discussing school life at Colgate, Williams, Columbia, and Harvard, working life in New York City, music, photography, and family visits; letters to Harlow from his father, 1900; and letters Harlow received doing genealogical research on the Craw, Putnam, Buell and Curtis families 1933-1952.
Diaries with short entries on daily work and activities kept by Dr. Rufus Dunham, 1894-1901, and Harlow D. Curtis, 1937-1959; family account books, 1884-1920; Harlow's business accounts 1901-1933; scrapbooks and photo albums, 1880-1953.
- Bryant, Arthur.
- Curtis, Harlow D.
- Curtis, Jennie Dunham Curtin, -- 1850-1934.
- Dunham, Fred Earle.
- Dunham, Henry Bayard.
- Dunham, Rufus, -- d. 1901.
- Curtis, Newton H., -- d. 1903.
- Shedd, Helen Francis.
- Wilson, Minnie A. B.
- Bryant family.
- Buell family.
- Craw family.
- Putnam family.
- Colgate University -- Students.
- Columbia University -- Students.
- Harvard University -- Students.
- Williams College -- Students.
- Manlius (N.Y.) -- Social life and customs.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Social life and customs.