Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||William Lockwood; Mary Lamson Lockwood; Cordelia Lockwood; Emily Clark Brown; Eleanor Clark; Hallie Flanagan; Eloise Ellery; Pauli Murray; Elizabeth Merwin Page Harris; Priscilla Smith Robertson; Elizabeth Missing Sewell; Hilda Worthington Smith; Caroline Farrar Ware; Gladys Meyer Wolfe|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Helen Drusilla Lockwood
|Description:||25 cubic ft.|
Brochures, newsletters, reports, speeches, school publications, and Lockwood's notes and outlines relating to her association with the Bryn Mawr Summer School for Women Workers, the Vineyard Shore Workers' School, the Hudson Shore Labor School, and other workers' education projects, 1922-1952; diaries for 1903 to ca. 1911 concerning school, her family summer activities, trips, and student life at Vassar; Vassar alumnae questionnaires she used for an article on the part-time paid employment of women, 1948; letters from former students at the time of her retirement, 1956; and miscellaneous family items including her parents' student notebooks, scrapbooks, and photographs.
- Lockwood, William.
- Lockwood, Mary Lamson.
- Lockwood, Cordelia.
- Brown, Emily Clark, -- 1895-1980.
- Clark, Eleanor, -- 1913-1996.
- Flanagan, Hallie, -- 1890-1969.
- Ellery, Eloise, -- 1874-1958.
- Murray, Pauli, -- 1910-1985.
- Harris, Elizabeth Merwin Page, -- 1889-1969.
- Robertson, Priscilla Smith.
- Sewell, Elizabeth Missing, -- 1815-1906.
- Smith, Hilda Worthington, -- 1888-
- Ware, Caroline Farrar, -- 1899-
- Wolfe, Gladys Meyer.
- Vassar College -- Students.
- Vassar College -- Faculty.
- Vassar College -- Alumni and alumnae.
- Wellesley College -- Faculty.
- Bryn Mawr Summer School for Women Workers in Industry.
- Vineyard Shore Workers' School (West Park, N.Y.)
- Hudson Shore Labor School (West Park, N.Y.)
- English language -- Study and teaching.
- English literature.
- Literature -- Study and teaching.
- Families -- New York (State)
- Labor and laboring classes -- Education.
- Publishers and publishing.
- Literature publishing.
- Women -- Education.
- Women -- Social conditions.
- Women -- Diaries.
- Women -- Employment.
- United States -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.