|提及的人：||Helena Augusta Victoria|
Ellen Dunlap Hopkins
|描述：||0.4 linear ft. (3 volumes and 2 envelopes)|
Correspondence, clippings, telegrams, scrapbooks, reports, leaflets, programs, and building elevations primarily related to Ellen Hopkins' activities in England assisting Helena, Princess Christian, in founding a royal school of applied design for women (1894-1910, 1935-1939). Collection includes one scrapbook of correspondence and one volume of copies of correspondence related to developing the school, a scrapbook of clippings on the same, one envelope of leaflets and other related material including items on the Royal School of Art Needlework of which Princess Christian was President, and one envelope of material chiefly on the New York School of Applied Design for Women.
- Helena Augusta Victoria, -- 1846-1923.
- Royal School of Art Needlework (London, England)
- New York School of Applied Design for Women.
- Design -- Study and teaching.
- Art schools -- England -- London.
- Women -- Education -- England.
- Art schools -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Women -- Education -- New York (State)