|提及的人：||Philip E Booth; William Shakespeare; Booth family.|
Edmund Hendershot Booth; John Lincoln Ames; Frank Walworth Booth; Jeannette Challis Hooke Booth; Marion Hendershot Booth; Francis Lane Childs; Philip E Booth; A Powell Davies
|注意：||Holographs, signed; typescripts, signed; holographs; photographs; typescripts; printed matter.
Gift of the family of Edmund Hendershot Booth, 1976-1977, 1989-1990.
|描述：||32.5 linear ft. (26 boxes)|
|其他题名：||Earning our heritage.|
Collection consists of personal and professional papers of the Dartmouth College professor, Edmund Hendershot Booth. Includes correspondence with friends, colleagues, and family members, some letters dating from the first world war, notes he made while a student at Dartmouth College, material related to his post graduate work at Harvard University, and material for the classes he taught at Dartmouth College and other institutions; some material related to his activities as a Dartmouth College alumnus and faculty member. Includes material related to his book, Earning our heritage (published as: Earning our heritage. -- New York: Harcourt, Brace, c1937). Also includes some material related to his son, the poet Philip E. Booth.
- Booth, Philip E.
- Shakespeare, William, -- 1564-1616.
- Booth family.
- Alpha Delta Phi.
- Dartmouth College. -- Department of English.
- Dartmouth College -- Students.
- Harvard University. -- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
- University of Wisconsin. -- Summer Sessions.
- English literature -- Study and teaching.
- Authors, American -- 19th century.
- Authors, American -- 20th century.
- Authors, English -- 19th century.
- Authors, English -- 20th century.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives.
- Unitarianism -- United States.