Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Oscar C Bender; Natalie Myra Bender|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Rose I Bender
|Description:||0.4 linear ft.|
Most of her papers are correspondence and reports relating to her Zionist activities and particularly immigration to Palestine during World War II, as a local chapter president involved with the youth aliyah movement as well as in setting up meetings and other fundraising events, and as an active presence in a national Zionist movement. Includes one folder relating to a Jewish Palestine pavilion at the 1939 New York's World Fair and one folder of personal correspondence between Bender and her husband, Oscar C. Bender, and daughter Natalie, who was studying to be an actress.
- Bender, Oscar C. -- Correspondence.
- Bender, Natalie Myra -- Correspondence.
- Hadassah (Organization)
- Palestine -- Emigration and immigration.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Refugees -- Palestine.
- Jewish refugees -- Palestine.
- Jewish Agency for Israel. -- Youth Aliyah Department.
- Palestine -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibitions -- New York (State)
- Jews -- Relocation -- Palestine.
- Actresses -- United States.