Drafts (preliminary versions)
Records and correspondence
|提及的人：||Charles Reznikoff; Albert Lewin; Albert Lewin; Charles Reznikoff|
Charles Reznikoff; Milton Hindus; Allen Ginsberg; Alfred Kreymborg; Marie Syrkin
Correspondence, manuscripts, poetry, plays, prose, biographical material, and copies of his published works and translations. Published materials by other authors are also present. Some are concerned with Jewish history and stories. Others are poetry books, including ones by Allen Ginsberg, Alfred Kreymborg, and Reznikoff's wife, Marie Syrkin. Articles, reviews, and one book are about Reznikoff and his work; the book is titled Charles Reznikoff: a Critical Essay, by Milton Hindus. The main correspondent is Albert Lewin, a Hollywood agent and personal friend. The letters, from 1916 to 1945, discuss their own work, as well as their opinions of other contemporary books and plays.
- Reznikoff, Charles, -- 1894-1976 -- Archives.
- Lewin, Albert, -- 1894-1968 -- Correspondence.
- Black Sparrow Press.
- Objectivist Press.
- Poets, American -- 20th century -- Sources.
- Jewish literature -- United States.
- American literature -- Jewish authors.
- Small press books -- Specimens.
- Lewin, Albert, -- 1894-1968.
- Reznikoff, Charles, -- 1894-1976.
- Jewish literature.
- Poets, American.
- Small press books.
- United States.