Vyhledat exemplář v knihovně
Vyhledávaní knihoven, které vlastní tento dokument...
Howard Kester; Alice Harris Kester
Microfilm of manuscript collection located at the Southern Historical Collection of the University of North Carolina Library (Gift of Howard A. Kester, 1973).
Contains correspondence, reports of organizations, and the writings of Howard and Alice Harris Kester. The papers contain information relating to people and organizations active in social change movements in the United States.
Howard A. Kester was a leader in the fields of race relations, economic reform, and church reform in his native South. He was also an educator and administrator in community schools and colleges in the South.
Inventory to the collection at the beginning of reel 1. Hard copy edition of the inventory also available: Kester, Howard A. Papers, 1923-1972. (Sc B-Kester).
|Popis:||14 reels of microfilm. 35 mm.|
Související předmětová hesla:(8)
- Kester, Howard, -- 1904-1977.
- Penn School, St. Helena Island, S.C.
- John C. Campbell Folk School, Brasstown, N.C.
- Fellowship of Southern Churchmen.
- Fellowship of Reconciliation (U.S.)
- Southern Tenant Farmers' Union.
- League for Industrial Democracy.
- Socialist Party (U.S.)