Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||G P Harnwell; Joseph Bordogna; Martin Meyerson|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
S Reid Warren
|Description:||6 Cubic ft.|
Dr. Warren's vocation at the University of Pennsylvania represents the bulk of the collection. Though the correspondence series contains a number of files between him and University officials such as Gaylord Harnwell, Martin Meyerson, and Joseph Bordogna, it is the professional papers series which provide the greatest insight to Warren's work at Penn. The professional papers contain letters, announcements, and notes as well as a large number committee related material, 1948-1979. Warren was involved in many causes and committees some of which are reflected in this collection and include: the Education Committee of Episcopal Academy, the American Institute for Electrical Engineers, the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, and the International Electrotechnical Commission. There are lecture notes, n.d.; and class reunion files, 1979-1988; speeches, 1950-1980; and manuscripts and articles, 1930-1986.
Documentation on Warren's research work in the field of engineering is limited. There are files relative to the development of the ENIAC and EDVAC, 1969-1984.
- Moore School of Electrical Engineering -- Faculty.
- Harnwell, G. P. -- (Gaylord Probasco), -- 1903-1982.
- Bordogna, Joseph.
- Meyerson, Martin.
- Episcopal Academy.
- American Institute of Electrical Engineering.
- International Electrotechnical Commission.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- Computer industry -- History.
- University of Pennsylvania. -- Graduate School of Medicine -- Faculty.
- Electrical engineering -- Study and teaching.
- Education, Humanistic.