Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Guy Bolton; Otto Harbach; George Jessel; Bert Kalmar; Guy Bolton; Otto Harbach; George Jessel; Bert Kalmar|
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Archival Material, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||0.4 c.f. (1 archives box)|
Motion picture files contain scripts for Animal Crackers (Para., 1930), Horse Feathers (Para., 1932), Three Little Words (MGM, 1950), which was based on Ruby's long, successful collaboration with Bert Kalmar, and other films. Theater files include the books for The Five 0'Clock Girl (1927), High Kickers (1941), Lucky (1927), and The Ramblers (1926), and musicals and revues which Ruby wrote in association with Kalmar, Otto Harbach, Guy Bolton, and George Jessel. Also included are manuscript copies of six songs, including Groucho Marx's "Hooray for Captain Spaulding" from Animal Crackers, "Three Little Words," and "Who's Sorry Now."
- Bolton, Guy, -- 1884-1979.
- Harbach, Otto, -- 1873-1963.
- Jessel, George, -- 1898-1981.
- Kalmar, Bert, -- 1884-1947.
- Animal crackers (Motion picture)
- The five o'clock girl (Play)
- High kickers (Play)
- Horse feathers (Motion picture)
- Lucky (Play)
- The ramblers (Play)
- Three little words (Motion picture)
- Motion pictures -- United States.
- Popular music.
- Musicals -- United States.
- Theater -- United States.
- Motion pictures.
- United States.