Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Pauline B Eans; Richard Lugar|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Pauline B Eans
|Notes:||Eans was born in Georgia. As a nursing student she attended Grady Hospital School of Nursing, Clark College, the University of Michigan, and New York University. Specializing in public health education, Eans taught in Alabama and Missouri before joining the Wishard Hospital School of Nursing faculty. She retired in 1977. In Indianapolis she was active in several community and professional organizations.
This collection is part of the Black Women in the Middle West Project.
- Eans, Pauline B. -- (Pauline Bryant), -- 1905-1981 -- Photographs.
- Lugar, Richard.
- Black Women in the Middle West Project.
- Grady Memorial Hospital (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Grady Memorial Hospital (Atlanta, Ga.) -- Photographs.
- Wishard Memorial Hospital (Indianapolis, Ind.). -- School of Nursing.
- Lincoln University (Jefferson City, Mo.)
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority -- History.
- National Association of Colored Graduate Nurses.
- Hartford Tuberculosis and Public Health Society, Inc.
- Northwest Civic Association, Inc. (Indianapolis, Ind.)
- Nurses -- Indiana -- Indianapolis.
- Nursing schools -- Indiana -- Indianapolis -- Faculty.
- Nursing -- Study and teaching -- Indiana -- Indianapolis.
- Public health -- Connecticut -- Hartford.
- Obituaries -- Indiana -- Indianapolis.
- African American women -- Indiana -- Indianapolis.
- Women -- Indiana -- Indianapolis.