Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Wissinger family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||11.76 cubic ft. (26 boxes) + films.|
|Other Titles:||Adventures of Superman (Television program)
Contest (Motion picture)
Collection also includes newspaper clippings on Weisinger and Superman (1928-1978); a script for the motion picture version of "The Contest" (1971); 2 16 mm films from "The Adventures of Superman" television show (1957); 5 scrapbooks; comic books; miscellaneous art work for the Superman comic book; and the board game "Movie Millions," which was developed by Weisinger.
- Wissinger family.
- Bantam Books (Firm)
- Action Comics (Firm)
- DC Comics, Inc.
- This week.
- Superman (Fictitious character)
- Superman films.
- Superman (Fictitious character) in mass media.
- Truthfulness and falsehood -- Humor.
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Popular literature.
- Journalism -- United States.
- Beauty contests -- Fiction.