도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||H E Bates; Edmund Blunden; Christine Brooke-Rose; C Day Lewis; L P Hartley; Christopher Hassall; Edward Howard Marsh, Sir; Edwin Muir; Stephen Spender; Terence Tiller; Andrew Young|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Clifford Dyment; Dyment, Marcella.
|설명:||0.8 cubic ft. (2 boxes).|
|다른 제목||C. Day Lewis.
Fur, feather and fin.
Also include are manuscripts of poems and radio scripts, such as a loose leaf chapbook of Experiences and places - poems (1953), and approximately 100 single poems. Radio scripts include three autobiographical pieces -- slightly satirical: A willing young man (1957), Self-Portrait, and a Season in Wales, as well as a dramatized excerpt from The railway game (1962). The collection also include short story manuscripts and the holograph manuscript of Trains to London. Other manuscripts include typescripts of Innocence and experience (novel) and The railway game. Collection also includes poetry by Marcella Dyment - some in collaboration with her husband.
- Bates, H. E. -- (Herbert Ernest), -- 1905-1974.
- Blunden, Edmund, -- 1896-1974.
- Brooke-Rose, Christine, -- 1923-2012.
- Day Lewis, C. -- (Cecil), -- 1904-1972.
- Hartley, L. P. -- (Leslie Poles), -- 1895-1972.
- Hassall, Christopher, -- 1912-1963.
- Marsh, Edward Howard, -- Sir, -- 1872-1953.
- Muir, Edwin, -- 1887-1959.
- Spender, Stephen, -- 1909-1995.
- Tiller, Terence, -- 1916-
- Young, Andrew, -- 1885-1971.
- Interviewing on radio.
- Poetry, Modern -- 20th century.
- Radio plays -- Great Britain.
- Wales -- Description and travel.
- Great Britain -- Poetry.