Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||John W Mauchly; John W Mauchly|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||6 Cubic ft.|
The professional papers contain a variety of material covering his almost 30 years of employment with the Univac division of Sperry Rand. The majority of the collection contains inter-office letters and memos that Lukoff sent to his co-workers; they detail the development of the many computer projects in which he was engaged. There are very few letters which he received. There are articles, speeches, reports and patent information.
The most important part of the professional papers are the files relating to his book, From Dits to Bits: A Personal History of the Electronic Computer.
- Mauchly, John W. -- (John William), -- 1907-1980.
- Eckert-Mauchly Computer Corporation (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Moore School of Electrical Engineering.
- Sperry Rand Corporation. -- Univac Division.
- Computer engineering -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Univac computer.
- Computer engineering.
- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.