Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||George William Hill; George Mason Keith; Oscar Rennebohm; Alexander Wiley|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||0.4 c.f. (1 archives box), 2 tape recordings, and 1 photograph.|
The collection also includes correspondence, minutes, surveys, articles, and reports relating to Nagorsne's service on the Governor's Committee on Displaced Persons, which made efforts to find homes and jobs within the state for immigrants admitted under the Displaced Persons Act of 1948. A few printed materials refer to the activities of the Milwaukee Mayor's Committee on Inter-Racial Relations in 1944-1945, conferences of the Wisconsin State Federation of Labor in 1947 and 1948, and the International Trades Conference of the Metal and Engineering Trade Unions and Workers.
Correspondents include George William Hill, George Mason Keith, Oscar Rennebohm, and Alexander Wiley.
- Hill, George William, -- 1900-
- Keith, George Mason, -- 1901-
- Rennebohm, Oscar, -- 1889-1968.
- Wiley, Alexander, -- 1884-1967.
- Milwaukee (Wis.). -- Mayor's Committee on Inter-Racial Relations.
- United States. -- Labor Management Relations Act, 1947.
- Wisconsin. -- Governor's Committee on Resettlement of Displaced Persons.
- Wisconsin State Federation of Labor.
- Labor leaders -- Wisconsin.
- Labor movement -- Wisconsin.
- Political refugees.
- Labor unions -- Wisconsin.
- Milwaukee (Wis.) -- Race relations.