Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||John F Kennedy; J Martin Klotsche; Patrick J Lucey; Joseph McCarthy; Gaylord Nelson; John W Reynolds|
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Archival Material, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Edwin R Bayley
|Description:||6.2 c.f. (16 archives boxes) and 1 reel of microfilm (35 mm); plus additions of 6.8 c.f.. 3 tape recordings. 1 disc recording, and 122 photographs|
Correspondents include Gaylord Nelson, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee chancellor J. Martin Klotsche, former Milwaukee Journal associates, and Wisconsin Democrats such as Patrick Lucey and John Reynolds. The McCarthy files include copies of the senator's state income tax forms and information on interviews with the journalists who covered him such as Joseph Alsop, Laurence Eklund, John Patrick Hunter, Miles McMillin, George Reedy, Morris Rubin, and John Wyngaard, and with Nathan Pusey.
The processed portion of this collection is summarized above, dates 1941-1986, and is described in the register. Additional accessions date 1946-2001 and are described below.
- Kennedy, John F. -- (John Fitzgerald), -- 1917-1963.
- Klotsche, J. Martin.
- Lucey, Patrick J., -- 1918-
- McCarthy, Joseph, -- 1908-1957.
- Nelson, Gaylord, -- 1916-2005.
- Reynolds, John W., -- 1921-2002.
- Democratic Party -- Wisconsin.
- Milwaukee Journal.
- National Educational Television and Radio Center.
- Peace Corps (U.S.)
- United States. -- Agency for International Development.
- United States. -- Office of the White House Press Secretary.
- University of California, Berkeley. -- Department of Journalism.
- American newspapers -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee.
- Government and the press -- United States.
- Journalism -- Study and teaching.
- Journalists in government -- United States.
- Reporters and reporting -- Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin -- Politics and government.