Joseph D Coppock
|描述：||1 linear ft.|
Correspondence, memoranda, notes, reports, case files, course notes, and speeches, chiefly relating to Coppock's service as economic adviser, Office of International Trade Policy, U.S. Dept. of State (1945-1952), but including files dating from his work with U.S. War Production Board (1942) and Office of Price Administration (1943) and as a lecturer at National War College (1951-1953).
- International trade.
- Foreign trade regulation -- United States.
- Trade regulation -- United States.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Manpower -- United States.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Economic aspects -- United States.
- Military education -- United States.
- United States. -- War Production Board.
- United States. -- Office of Price Administration.
- National War College (U.S.)
- United States. -- Office of International Trade Policy.