Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Kate Millett; Kate Millett; Kate Millett; Kate Millett; Kate Millett|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Kate Millett; Sallie Bingham Center for Women's History and Culture.
|Notes:||The addition to the collection is unprocessed. Cataloged from inventory and accession records.|
The addition to the collection (25300 items) further documents Millett's life as a feminist activist and artist, and includes a great deal of correspondence. Much of the collection pertains to her work with The Farm, an artist's colony she established. Other items document her early years in college, such as class notes, as well as her years as an instructor. A number of manuscripts are included, such as holographs of THE BASEMENT, THE LOONY-BIN TRIP, FLYING, and SEXUAL POLITICS. Clippings reflect her days of protest and activism for women's rights, including her deportation from Iran. (00-359).
- Millett, Kate.
- Millett, Kate. -- Basement: meditations on a human sacrifice.
- Millett, Kate. -- Loony-bin trip.
- Millett, Kate. -- Flying.
- Millett, Kate. -- Sexual politics.
- Feminists -- United States.
- Feminists -- United States -- Correspondence.
- Feminism -- United States.
- Feminism and art.
- Feminism and literature.
- Feminist literary criticism.
- Feminist theory -- United States -- 20th century.
- Feminist literature -- United States -- 20th century.
- Artist colonies -- United States.
- Women artists.
- Lesbians -- United States.