|描述：||0.8 c.f. (2 archives boxes) and 5 tape recordings.|
Photocopied papers and tapes of a former Antioch College student who was active in civil rights work in Georgia, Mississippi, and Washington, D.C., and who served as educational affairs director of the National Student Association prior to the 1967 disclosure of the CIA's covert funding of NSA international operations.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Ohio.
- Cuba -- Description and travel.
- Antioch College -- Students.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Georgia.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Mississippi.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Washington (D.C.)
- Civil rights workers -- United States.
- Yellow Springs (Ohio)
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
- Southeast Neighborhood House (Washington, D.C.)
- United States. -- Central Intelligence Agency.
- United States National Student Association.