도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Samuel Hirsch; Paul O'Dwyer; Frank Schonfeld; Mark Lane|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|설명:||21 linear feet.|
Contained in the files are reports, correspondence, newsletters, press releases, leaflets, some minutes, government documents, newspaper clippings and minutes. The papers provide good documentation of labor and community organizing in the New York Area during the 1960s and 1970s.
- Hirsch, Samuel, -- 1923-
- O'Dwyer, Paul.
- Schonfeld, Frank.
- Lane, Mark.
- Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. -- District Council 9.
- New York (State). -- Committee for National Health Security.
- Amalgamated Clothing and Textile Workers Union.
- New York Labor/Religion Coalition.
- Retail, Wholesale, and Department Store Union. -- Local 1199 Hospital and Health Care Union (New York, N.Y.)
- Textile workers -- Labor unions -- Organizing.
- Police -- Complaints against.
- Peace movements -- United States.
- Labor unions -- Organizing.
- Civil rights workers -- United States.
- School integration -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Lead based paint -- Law and legislation.
- Medical policy -- United States.