|提及的人：||Samuel Hirsch; Paul O'Dwyer; Frank Schonfeld; Mark Lane|
|描述：||21 linear feet.|
Included in the collection are files collected by Hirsch through his involvement with the J.P. Stevens Campaign, the Committee on National Health Insurance, the Full Employment Action Council, and the Citizen Labor Energy Coalition.
- Hirsch, Samuel, -- 1923-
- O'Dwyer, Paul.
- Schonfeld, Frank.
- Lane, Mark.
- Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. -- District Council 9.
- New York (State). -- Committee for National Health Security.
- Amalgamated Clothing and Textile Workers Union.
- New York Labor/Religion Coalition.
- Retail, Wholesale, and Department Store Union. -- Local 1199 Hospital and Health Care Union (New York, N.Y.)
- Textile workers -- Labor unions -- Organizing.
- Police -- Complaints against.
- Peace movements -- United States.
- Labor unions -- Organizing.
- Civil rights workers -- United States.
- School integration -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Lead based paint -- Law and legislation.
- Medical policy -- United States.