온라인으로 문서 찾기
이 항목에 대한 링크
도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|자료 유형:||인터넷 자료|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료, 인터넷 자원|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Charles Howard Baer; Roger Tauss
|설명:||0.2 c.f. (1 archives box)|
Much of the material relates to the North Bolivar Farm Cooperative and attempts to establish and maintain a food processing plant in the Delta. The collection includes a historical sketch, several reports, and financial and crop records of the Cooperative, a 1970 study and progress report prepared for the Cooperative on the feasibility of establishing a food processing plant, and a Tufts University School of Medicine study on the Negro population in the county (1968).
There is also a 1968 report of the Agriculture Committee of the House of Representatives concerning hunger in the U.S., miscellaneous Council of Federated Organizations papers (1963-1965), a few leaflets and clippings regarding a boycott by students at Delta State College, and notes and a partial transcript from the 1967 arrest and trial of Baer and Tauss in Cleveland, Mississippi (considered by them to be an example of police harassment).
- Cleveland (Miss.)
- Bolivar County (Miss.)
- African Americans -- Mississippi -- Bolivar County.
- Agriculture, Cooperative -- Mississippi.
- Delta State College -- Students.
- Agriculture -- Economic aspects.
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
- North Bolivar Farm Cooperative (Mound Bayou, Miss.)
- Tufts University. -- School of Medicine.