Charles Howard Baer; Roger Tauss
|描述：||0.2 c.f. (1 archives box)|
Much of the material relates to the North Bolivar Farm Cooperative and attempts to establish and maintain a food processing plant in the Delta. The collection includes a historical sketch, several reports, and financial and crop records of the Cooperative, a 1970 study and progress report prepared for the Cooperative on the feasibility of establishing a food processing plant, and a Tufts University School of Medicine study on the Negro population in the county (1968).
There is also a 1968 report of the Agriculture Committee of the House of Representatives concerning hunger in the U.S., miscellaneous Council of Federated Organizations papers (1963-1965), a few leaflets and clippings regarding a boycott by students at Delta State College, and notes and a partial transcript from the 1967 arrest and trial of Baer and Tauss in Cleveland, Mississippi (considered by them to be an example of police harassment).
- Cleveland (Miss.)
- Bolivar County (Miss.)
- African Americans -- Mississippi -- Bolivar County.
- Agriculture, Cooperative -- Mississippi.
- Delta State College -- Students.
- Agriculture -- Economic aspects.
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
- North Bolivar Farm Cooperative (Mound Bayou, Miss.)
- Tufts University. -- School of Medicine.