Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Fliers (printed matter)
Buttons (information artifacts)
|Named Person:||John Mason; Huệ Chi Nguyễn; James Reston; Conor Cruise O'Brien|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||2.5 linear feet.|
The Papers contain a rich assortment of public and private documents, including leaflets, fliers, and posters; University and student publications; analytical, financial and strategic documents regarding NYU's organizational structure, officers, trustees, professoriate and curricula; public relations pamphlets and newspaper clippings; and correspondence, diaries, and other personal materials. The Papers also include ephemera, like buttons and membership cards, and 16 mm film footage of a demonstration taken by NYU Campus Security.
- Mason, John, -- 1946-
- Nguyễn, Huệ Chi.
- Reston, James, -- 1941-
- O'Brien, Conor Cruise, -- 1917-
- Students for a Democratic Society (U.S.)
- New York University.
- New University Conference (U.S.)
- Peace and Freedom Party (U.S.)
- Black Panther Party.
- Student-administrator relationships.
- Civil rights movements -- United States.
- Radicals -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Students -- Political activity.
- Student movements -- France.
- Student movements -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements.