Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Archival Material, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||0.2 c.f. (1 archives box)|
Included is a detailed, lengthy CDGM report of the history, future, and goals of the project, from 1966; and records of the Valley View (Mississippi) CDGM center, consisting mainly of printed personnel and description materials from the central CDGM office in Jackson, with a few copies of minutes of Valley View staff meetings. Also present are records of the Madison County voter education project, containing printed instructions and informational pamphlets for both prospective voters and project workers. Scattered general political and voter registration items are located in the miscellaneous file.
- Madison County (Miss.)
- Voter registration -- Mississippi.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Mississippi.
- Education -- Mississippi.
- African Americans -- Mississippi.
- Child Development Group of Mississippi.
- African Americans.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- Voter registration.
- Mississippi -- Madison County.