도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Jerry Slocum; Jerry Slocum; Will Shortz; Martin Gardner; Ricky Jay; Jack Botermans; David A Klarner; Leon Bankhoff; Holger Larsen; John Rausch; Stewart T Coffin; Allan J Boardman|
|문서 형식:||책, 아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Jerry Slocum; Will Shortz; Martin Gardner; Ricky Jay; Jack Botermans; David A Klarner; Leon Bankhoff; Holger Larsen; John Rausch; Stewart T Coffin; Allan J Boardman
|메모:||For additional information about the Lilly Library puzzle collection and other Jerry Slocum materials, see the online Guide to the Jerry Slocum Collection (http://www.indiana.edu/~liblilly/overview/puzzles.shtml).|
|설명:||ca. 50,000 items|
|다른 제목||Slocum mss|
|더 많은 정보:|
Correspondence includes letters from Will Shortz, editor of crossword puzzles for The New York Times; Martin Gardner, writer of Scientific American's popular "Mathematical Games" column for twenty-five years; and Ricky Jay, magician and actor. Research Files include subseries of materials from Jack Botermans, David Klarner, Leon Bankhoff, and Holger Larsen, all friends and colleagues of Slocum. Writings include drafts, page proofs, and accompanying research materials for Slocum's publications. The series on Patents contains photocopies of puzzle patents from 1849 to 1989. The Rubik's Cube Trial series features depositions and transcripts from the 1982 patent infringement suit in which Slocum was a key witness. Puzzle Descriptions is an extensive card file describing Jerry Slocum's puzzle collections as well as puzzles that have appeared in exhibitions. The Education series features materials on the use of puzzles in mostly K-8 classroom settings. Additionally, there are several oversized posters, prints, page proofs, and other materials.
- Slocum, Jerry -- Manuscripts.
- Slocum, Jerry -- Correspondence.
- Shortz, Will, -- 1952- -- Correspondence.
- Gardner, Martin, -- 1914-2010 -- Correspondence.
- Jay, Ricky -- Correspondence.
- Botermans, Jack -- Correspondence.
- Klarner, David A. -- Correspondence.
- Bankhoff, Leon -- Correspondence.
- Larsen, Holger -- Correspondence.
- Rausch, John -- Correspondence.
- Coffin, Stewart T. -- Correspondence.
- Boardman, Allan J., -- 1934- -- Correspondence.
- Puzzles -- Collectors and collecting -- Manuscripts.
- Puzzles -- Manuscripts.
- Puzzles -- Patents -- Manuscripts.
- Mathematical recreations -- Manuscripts.
- Rubik's Cube -- Manuscripts.