도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Julian Bond; Julian Bond; Maya Ying Lin|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Julian Bond; Lauren Bond; Marjorie Towne; Nathaniel Rochester Community School.
|설명:||circa 400 items.|
|다른 제목||Julian Bond: Politics for the people.
Maya Lin a strong clear vision.
Violence an American tradition.
Videotapes include a Nickelodeon news program, 1998, on major events in the Civil Rights movement with voiceover by Bond's granddaughter Lauren Bond; an HBO show "Violence: an American tradition" discussing the history of white supremacy, narrated by Bond; and a PBS show "Maya Linn: a strong clear vision" containing a short clip of Bond giving a speech at the opening of the Civil Rights Memorial in Montgomery, Ala.
The collection also contains an 8 mm. motion picture film (color, no sound) of Bond's visit to the Nathaniel Rochester School.
The collection also contains 3 reels of unidentified videotapes, one of which appears to be from the Nathaniel Rochester School Library dedication.
The papers also contain 3 audiocassettes of the Julian Bond Library Dedication, 1997; a cassette of sound clips from a lecture "History of the Civil Rights Movement" together with an interview on a Philadelphia radio station, 1989 discussing misconceptions about the Civil Rights Movement; and a casette of a visit to an 8th grade class, 1987 February, answering questions about Bond's past and present civil rights activities.
- Bond, Julian, -- 1940-2015.
- Bond, Julian, -- 1940-2015 -- Photographs.
- Lin, Maya Ying.
- Nathaniel Rochester Community School. -- Julian Bond Library.
- African Americans -- Monuments.
- Civil Rights Memorial (Montgomery, Ala.)
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century.
- Monuments -- Alabama -- Montgomery.
- Schools -- New York (State) -- Rochester.
- White supremacy movements -- United States.