Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Channing family.; Washington Allston; Barbara Higginson Channing; Edward Channing; Edward Tyrrel Channing; Eugene Channing; George Gibbs Channing; Henry Channing; Lucy Ellery Channing; Walter Channing; William Channing; William Ellery Channing; Richard Henry Dana; William Ellery; Alexander Hamilton; Thomas Wentworth Higginson; Oliver Wolcott
(Cont'd) Papers of Dr. Walter Channing (1786-1876) include correspondence with his brothers George G. and Edward T., his son-in-law Thomas Wentworth Higginson; a few letters referring to his medical practice and a few doctor's bills; and letters to him from Washington Allston (1828) and Richard Henry Dana, Sr. (n.d., 1868). The collection also includes 1 folder of genealogical and biographical information.
- United States. -- Continental Congress.
- United States. -- Department of the Treasury. -- Office of the Secretary.
- Lawyers -- Rhode Island -- Newport.
- Medical fees.
- Physicians -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- England -- Commerce -- United States.
- Italy -- Description and travel.
- United States -- Commerce -- England.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1789.
- Politics and government
- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Rhode Island -- Newport.
- United States.