Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Archibald T Davison; Archibald T Davison|
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Archibald T Davison
|Notes:||Access may be restricted. Details available at repository.|
|Description:||11 cubic feet of mss. in 28 containers.|
Materials concern Davison's contributions to music as a choral conductor and composer at Harvard University. Materials include papers from his career as Director of the Harvard Glee Club, 1910-1933, and the Radcliffe Choral Society, 1910-1925. Also includes papers from Davison's teaching career at Harvard, 1909-1955, and correspondence and other papers about Davison. Related publications and reference material available in repository. For information on component parts of the collection, see Harvard Archives LOCATION below.
- Davison, Archibald T. -- (Archibald Thompson), -- 1883-1961.
- Harvard University. -- Department of Music -- Faculty.
- Harvard Glee Club.
- Radcliffe Choral Society.
- Harvard University -- Music (Field of study)
- Harvard University -- Faculty member.
- Harvard University. -- Department of Music.
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty.