Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Mary Steichen Calderone; Cecil A Damon; Clarence James Gamble; Edith M Gates; Edna Bertha Rankin McKinnon; Edris Rice-Wray; Margaret F Roots; Margaret Sanger; Abraham Stone; Christopher Tietze|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Clarence James Gamble
Files from the United States include similar material, as well as records of organizations, such as minutes of meetings of human betterment leagues and printed literature from state planned parenthood groups, drafts of legislation, and publicity. Much of this material reflects the work of Edris Rice-Wray, Edith Gates, Margaret Roots, and Edna McKinnon. Additional Gamble correspondence is with Margaret Sanger, R. L. Dickinson, and other colleagues; with churches, drug firms; and with organizations such as the Margaret Sanger Research Bureau and Harvard School of Public Health. Subjects cover contraceptive research and supplies, sterilization, and family planning. Other significant materials include drafts, reprints, questionnaires, statistical data, and correspondence pertaining to Gamble's writings on sterilization and college birth rates; administrative, financial, and legal records of the Pathfinder Fund; some personal papers such as family and business correspondence, photographs, slides, and correspondence and notes documenting travels; and outlines, interviews and correspondence for a biography.
- Calderone, Mary Steichen.
- Damon, Cecil A.
- Gamble, Clarence James, -- 1894-1966.
- Gates, Edith M.
- McKinnon, Edna Bertha Rankin, -- 1893-1978.
- Rice-Wray, Edris, -- 1904-
- Roots, Margaret F, -- 1895-1971.
- Sanger, Margaret, -- 1879-1966.
- Stone, Abraham, -- 1890-1959.
- Tietze, Christopher.
- American Birth Control League.
- Birth Control Clinical Research Bureau (New York, N.Y.)
- Birth Control Federation of America.
- Human Betterment Federation.
- International Planned Parenthood Federation.
- Margaret Sanger Research Bureau.
- National Committee on Maternal Health.
- Pathfinder Fund.
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America.
- Birth control -- Africa.
- Birth control -- Asia.
- Birth control -- India.
- Birth control -- Puerto Rico.
- Birth control -- Research.
- Childbirth -- Statistics.
- Sterilization (Birth control)