Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Manuscripts for publication
|Named Person:||Fred C Hodgman; Eleanor H Porter; Eleanor H Porter|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Eleanor H Porter; Albert A Boyden; Erich Brandeis; Frank Howard Clark; Russell Doubleday; John Thomson Faris; Ferris Greenslet; Rutger B Jewett; Elizabeth Garver Jordan; Sol Lesser; Robert N Linscott; Christopher Morley; Maxwell Perriton; Paul Revere Reynolds; Paul Livingston Scaife; Frederick Abbot Stokes; George Crouse Tyler; Webb Waldron; Edward H Warner; Amos R Wells; Houghton Mifflin Company,; Page Company,
|Notes:||Forms part of the Clifton Waller Barrett Library.|
Topics in her correspondence include bookings for the play "Dawn"; royalties; Swedish translation of "Oh, Money! Money!" the dramatization of "Just David"; a controversy over property rights to the name "Pollyanna"; her books "A Minstrel of the Hills," "Money, Love and Kate," "The Nickel," and "The Story of Marco Polo"; copyright to her short stories; and motion picture rights to "Sister Sue."
There is also correspondence of John Lyman Porter as executor of her estate.
In addition the collection contains legal papers including book contracts and a copy of her will; photographs of Porter and of Fred C. Hodgman; photograph albums of vacation and nature scenes and printed miscellaney.
- Hodgman, Fred C. -- Portraits.
- Porter, Eleanor H. -- (Eleanor Hodgman), -- 1868-1920 -- Portraits.
- Administration of estates.
- Authors and publishers -- United States.
- Porter, Eleanor H. -- (Eleanor Hodgman), -- 1868-1920 -- Translations.
- Copyright -- Adaptations.
- Copyright -- Royalties.
- Editors -- United States -- Correspondence.
- Pollyanna (Ficticious character)
- Authors' League of America.