Problems, exercises, etc
|提及的人：||Edwin Anderson Alderman; Harrison family.; Kent family.; John William Mallet; William E Peters; Smith family.|
Francis H Smith; Eleanor C Cleveland; E L C Harrison, Mrs.; Edward Tiffin Harrison; Peachy Harrison; Robert Lewis Harrison; Rosalie Smith Harrison, Mrs.; Charles W Kent; Eleanor Smith Kent, Mrs.; Gertrude Massie; Elise F Miles; Frank Nelson; William Whitehurst Old; G Harrison Smith; Mary Stuart Harrison Smith; William G Stevens; E Randolph Williams
|描述：||130 (approximately) items.|
|其他题名：||Francis H. Smith papers|
Included are pages of mathematical problems, a list of laboratory supplies, a photograph; and drafts of a speech given at the Alabama Polytechnic Institute and of a biographical sketch of Col. William E. Peters by Francis H. Smith.
Also included is a mimeograph copy of a letter, 1906 February 17, from Edwin A. Alderman "to the Deans, full Professors, and officers of the University" asking them to prepare reports to be submitted to the Board of Visitors.
- Alderman, Edwin Anderson, -- 1861-1931.
- Alabama Polytechnic Institute.
- Harrison family.
- Kent family.
- Mallet, John William.
- Peters, William E. -- (William Elisha), -- 1829-1906.
- Smith family.
- University of Virginia. -- Board of Visitors.
- University of Virginia. -- Faculty.
- University of Virginia -- Fire, 1895.
- University of Virginia Rotunda (Charlottesville, Va.)
- Charlottesville (Va.)
- Harrisonburg (Va.)
- Laboratories -- Equipment and supplies.
- Mathematics -- Problems, exercises, etc.
- Money -- Confederate States of America.
- Technical education.