Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Grewe family.; Andrews family.; Green family.; Norton family.; Wigglesworth family.; Andrews family.; Green family.; Grewe family.; Norton family.; Wigglesworth family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Grew family.; Jane Wigglesworth Grew; Jane Andrews Norton; Samuel Norton; Sarah Thompson; E Wigglesworth; Thomas Wigglesworth; Jane Norton Wigglesworth; Samuel Wigglesworth; Andrews family.; Green family.; Wigglesworth family.; Norton Brothers.
|Description:||6 boxes (2 linear ft.)|
Correspondents include mother, daughter, and granddaughter: Jane (Andrews) Norton (1755-1840), Jane (Norton) Wigglesworth (1774-1856), and Jane (Wigglesworth) Grew (1805-1869). Manuscripts include Edward Wigglesworth's Harvard College themes from the 1820s, Greene and Wigglesworth family genealogy notes, and poems. Business papers include receipts for household expenses and children's education, promissory notes, and memoranda. Also wills and other documents pertaining to estate matters.
- Grewe family.
- Andrews family.
- Green family.
- Norton family.
- Wigglesworth family.
- Harvard University -- Students.
- Harvard University -- Examinations.
- Harvard University. -- Treasurer.
- Harvard Divinity School.
- Home economics -- Massachusetts -- Accounting.
- Family records.
- Executors and administrators.
- Education -- Massachusetts.
- Cost and standard of living -- Massachusetts.
- Europe -- Description and travel.
- Harpers Ferry (W. Va.) -- Description and travel.
- Massachusetts -- History -- War of 1812.
- Niagara Falls (N.Y. and Ont.)
- Harvard University.
- Cost and standard of living.
- Home economics -- Accounting.
- North America -- Niagara Falls.
- United States.
- West Virginia -- Harpers Ferry.