Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||John P Ackerly|
|Material Type:||Manuscript, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Archival Material, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Thomas Casteen; University of Virginia. Office of the President.
|Other Titles:||President's papers|
Major topics include The Alumni Association; the Association of American Colleges & Universities; the Association of American Universities; athletics including files on the Atlantic Coast Conference and the National Collegiate Athletic Association; Association of American Universities; the Board of Visitors and rector John P. Ackerly; Center for Advanced Studies; and Commonwealth Public Broadcasting.
Also Continuing and Professional Studies; Council for Higher Education Accreditation; Council of Presidents; development and the Capital Campaign; the Virginia General Assembly; the Virginia Governor's Office; the Mariners' Museum; Sallie Mae; Southeastern Universities Research Association; student affairs; the University of Virginia Investment Management Company; and the various schools and departments of the University including the Medical Center and the Miller Center.
- Ackerly, John P.
- Virginia. -- General Assembly.
- Virginia. -- Governor's Office.
- Association of American Colleges and Universities.
- Association of American Universities.
- Atlantic Coast Conference.
- Commonwealth Public Broadcasting.
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation (U.S.)
- Council of Presidents of State-Aided Institutions of Higher Learning in Virginia.
- Mariners' Museum (Newport News, Va.)
- National Collegiate Athletic Association.
- Southeastern Universities Research Association (U.S.)
- Student Loan Marketing Association (U.S.)
- University of Virginia.
- University of Virginia -- Accreditation.
- University of Virginia -- Alumni and alumnae.
- University of Virginia. -- Board of Visitors.
- University of Virginia. -- Center for Advanced Studies.
- University of Virginia. -- Division of Continuing Education.
- University of Virginia -- Finance.
- University of Virginia Investment Management Company.
- University of Virginia. -- Medical Center.
- University of Virginia -- Sports.
- University of Virginia -- Students.
- White Burkett Miller Center.
- College presidents -- Virginia.
- Continuing education -- Virginia.
- Education, Higher -- Finance.
- Educational fund raising -- Virginia.
- Higher education and state -- Virginia.
- Student loans -- Virginia.
- Universities and colleges -- Virginia -- Finance.