Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
The four boxes that make up the "supplement" are made up of correspondence (arranged alphabetically by author) and manuscripts (arranged by topic). The sub-series includes the same authors that can be found in the larger Adams Collection boxes. The manuscripts (which include reports, speeches, articles, press releases, etc.) are written by several different people including Walter Adams, George Ellery Hale, Albert Michelson, F. E. Wright and many others. The majority of the manuscripts are related to astronomy and Mt. Wilson. There is one manuscript about Albert Einstein's visit to Mt. Wilson. There is also one folder of photographs and one folder of ephemera.
- Adams, Walter S. -- (Walter Sydney), -- 1876-1956 -- Archives.
- California Institute of Technology.
- Carnegie Institution of Washington.
- Mount Wilson and Palomar Observatories -- History -- Sources.
- Mount Wilson Observatory -- History -- Sources.
- Yerkes Observatory.
- Astronomers -- United States -- Archives.
- Astronomical observatories -- California -- Wilson, Mount (Mountain)
- Astronomy -- Photographs.
- Astronomy -- Research.
- Astronomy -- United States -- History -- Sources.
- Astrophysics -- History -- 20th century -- Sources.
- B-29 (Bomber)
- Cosmic rays.
- Stars -- Spectra.
- Telescopes -- Design and construction -- History -- Sources.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Equipment and supplies.
- Sun -- Observations.
- Venus (Planet)
- Adams, Walter S. -- (Walter Sydney), -- 1876-1956.
- Mount Wilson and Palomar Observatories.
- Mount Wilson Observatory.
- Astronomical observatories.
- Equipment and supplies.
- Telescopes -- Design and construction.
- California -- Mount Wilson (Mountain)
- United States.