도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Columbus Delano; James Harlan; Joseoph W Keifer; William T Sherman|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Henry V Boynton
|메모:||Civil War soldier and journalist. Papers consist of ten scrapbooks and two boxes of newspaper clippings and miscellaneous materials concerning Boynton's service with the Thirty-Fifth Ohio Infantry Regiment in the Civil War and his post-war career as Washington correspondent for the Cincinnati Commercial Gazette. The loose papers contain references to the battles of Pittsburg Landing (Shiloh), Perryville, and Chickamauga, while the scrapbooks contain records of Boynton's journalistic controversies with General Sherman concerning his March to the Sea, with Secretary of the Interior James Harlen and Columbus Delano concerning Indian pension frauds, and with Representative Joseph W. Keifer. Additional scrapbooks treat the founding of the Chicamauga National Military Park and national politics in the 1890's.|
|설명:||2 ft. (2 boxes and 10 v.)|
- Delano, Columbus, -- 1809-1896.
- Harlan, James, -- 1820-1899.
- Keifer, Joseoph W., -- 1836-1932.
- Sherman, William T. -- (William Tecumseh), -- 1820-1891.
- Chickamauga, Battle of, Ga., 1863.
- Perryville, Battle of, Perryville, Ky., 1862.
- Shiloh, Battle of, Tenn., 1862.
- Sherman's March to the Sea.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1865-1900.