Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Louis Armstrong; Elton C Fax|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Elton C Fax; Parent-Teacher Association of P.S. 143Q.; Armstrong Memorial Committee.
|Notes:||"P.S. 143Q was opened in 1929 and was named The Meadow School. This name was changed, by proclamation, to the Louis Armstrong Elementary School on May 18, 1977"--T.p. verso.|
|Description:||76 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong|