Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Thomas Cogswell; David Peterson; William James Booth; Karl Marx|
|Material Type:||Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Thomas Cogswell; David Peterson; William James Booth; Charles Kesler; Wayne Johnston Pond; National Humanities Center (U.S.)
|Notes:||Titles from fact sheet.
Titles spoken on recording: Politics in seventeenth century England ; The church and state in fifteenth century Florentine culture ; Politics in theory and practice.
Includes fact sheet ( p.).
|Performer(s):||Guests: Thomas Cogswell and David Peterson (side A) ; William James Booth and Charles Kesler (side B) ; Moderator: Wayne Pond.|
|Description:||1 sound disc (58 min.) : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, mono. ; 12 in. + 1 fact sheet (28 cm.)|
|Series Title:||Soundings, 431-432.|
|Other Titles:||Parliamentary politics in early Stuart England, 1603-1642
Politics, finance, and reform
Church in Florence, 1415-1460
Reflections on Marxism and its origins
Saving the revolution
Federalist papers and the American founding
Politics in seventeenth century England
Church and state in fifteenth century Florentine culture
Politics in theory and practice
On side B. William James Booth is at work on a study entitled "Masters and servants : reflections on Marxism and its origins." Charles Kesler is editor of Saving the Revolution : the Federalist Papers and the American founding.
- Cogswell, Thomas. -- Parliamentary politics in early Stuart England, 1603-1642.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1603-1649.
- Peterson, David. -- Polcs, fance and reform : the Church in Florence, 1415-1460.
- Church and state -- Italy -- Florence.
- Booth, William James. -- Masters and servants : reflections on Marxism and its origins.
- United States -- Politics and government.
- Marx, Karl, -- 1818-1883 -- Political and social views.