Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Henson Moore; Jane F Barrett; GMG International.; Geocenters, Inc.
|Notes:||Briefing was given on September 7, 1989.|
|Performer(s):||Introduced by Henson Moore, Depty Secretary of Energy ; Case presented by Jane F. Barrett, Assistant U.S. Attorney, District of Maryland.|
|Description:||1 videocassette (64 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.|
|Other Titles:||Environmental criminal liability
DOE environmental criminal liability briefing, The Abdrdeen Case
|Responsibility:||video production, GMG International ; produced in cooperation with Geocenters, Inc.|
- Offenses against the environment -- Maryland.
- Trials (Offenses against the environment) -- Maryland.
- Hazardous wastes -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Refuse and refuse disposal -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Criminal liability -- Maryland.
- Aberdeen Proving Ground (Md.)