Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Musical Score|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
J A Jance; Debra Monk; Cotter Smith
|Performer(s):||Performed by Debra Monk and Cotter Smith.|
|Description:||4 audiocassettes, 6 hr., 1 7/8 ips 5 compact discs 6 hr., 4 3/4 in. 5 audio discs 6 hr. 4 3/4 in.|
|Contents:||Rochelle Baxter was an artist recently arrived from Washington State, cruelly cut down in the early stages of a promising career. Now all that remains of her lies on a cold slab in the Cochise County morgue, and Sheriff Joanna Brady knows that murder has once again infected her small desert community. But there is more to this homicide than initially meets the eye--the victim died while under government protection.|
|Responsibility:||by J.A. Jance.|
- Brady, Joanna (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Beaumont, J. P. (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Police -- Washington (State) -- Seattle -- Fiction.
- Policewomen -- Fiction.
- Sheriffs -- Fiction.
- Beaumont, J. P. (Fictitious character)
- Brady, Joanna (Fictitious character)
- Washington (State) -- Seattle.