Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Partners for good.
Farnham, Surrey : Gower ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, ©2012
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9781409434382 1409434389 1409434370 9781409434375|
|Description:||1 online resource (xix, 245 pages) : illustrations|
|Contents:||Cover; Contents; List of Figures; List of Tables; About the Author; Preface; List of Abbreviations; 1 Who Do They Think They Are?; 2 A Word About History; 3 Social Responsibility and the Corporate Sector; 4 The Fourth Sector; 5 Regulating Partnerships, Taking Risks; 6 Partnerships in the Developing World; 7 Partnerships and Challenges in the Big Society; Bibliography; Index.|
'Although "politics" has become a notion that society wants to keep at bay, nothing is politically neutral; it is good for the progressive cause that Tom Levitt is playing such a key role in helping
- Voluntarism -- Great Britain.
- Social service -- Great Britain.
- Non-governmental organizations -- Great Britain.
- Social responsibility of business -- Great Britain.
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Great Britain.
- Social Science.
- POLITICAL SCIENCE -- Public Policy -- Social Policy.
- Associations, institutions, etc.
- Non-governmental organizations.
- Social responsibility of business.
- Social service.
- Great Britain.