Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Michael I Sanders
|Notes:||Cover title: Partnerships & joint ventures involving tax-exempt organizations.|
|Description:||xix, 486 pages : forms ; 26 cm.|
|Contents:||Taxation of Charitable Organizations; Taxation of Partnerships and Joint Ventures; Partnerships and Joint Ventures Involving Exempt Organizations Generally: Impact on Tax Exemption; Private Benefit and Inurement; The Exempt Organization as Lender or Ground Lessor; The Unrelated Business Income Tax; Debt-Financed Income; Limitation on Excess Business Holdings; Impact on Taxable Joint Ventures: Tax-Exempt Entity Leasing Rules; Health Care Entities in Joint Ventures; Low-Income Housing and Rehabilitation Tax Credits; Joint Ventures with Universities; Business Leagues Engaged in Joint Ventures; Private Pension Fund Investments in Joint Ventures; Nonpartnership Alternatives for Raising Capital: Qualified Section 501(c)(3) Bonds; Appendix.|
|Series Title:||Nonprofit law, finance, and management series.|
|Other Titles:||Partnerships & joint ventures involving tax-exempt organizations.|
|Responsibility:||Michael I. Sanders.|
- Nonprofit organizations -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Partnership -- United States.
- Joint ventures -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Nonprofit organizations -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Joint ventures -- Law and legislation.
- Nonprofit organizations -- Law and legislation.
- Nonprofit organizations -- Taxation -- Law and legislation.
- United States.
- Business -- Finance -- Law
- United States